Usually it takes an executor almost a year to settle an estate, with many just figuring it out as they go. We believe that it doesn’t have to be that way. With ClearEstate’s help, you can save:
- Over 120 hours of paperwork
- More than $8,500 in fees
- Countless headaches and stress-induced nightmares
Estate Settlement can be complex. Let us take that burden off your shoulders and do all the heavy lifting for you.Book a free consultation
Here's how we help you
- Our handy probate checklist ensures you’re always on top of things
- We’ll help you prepare an inventory of the estate and get through all the application paperwork.
- Our intuitive dashboard helps you keep track of your progress
- No will? No problem. We’ll help you navigate the rules of probate for estates without wills
We simplified all the form-filing and record-keeping by creating an autofill feature for most documents, one-click form submissions
Our nifty activity log makes record-keeping a breeze
Cost estimates and inheritance calculator
You don’t need an accountant for simpler calculations. ClearEstate helps you keep track of fees and expenses
Our inheritance calculator lets everyone see exactly who gets what after all loose ends are tied up
No more scrambling for receipts, notes, and other financial documents. Keep track of the entire estate, including debts, real estate, cash, pension plans, and personal property
Executors and beneficiaries have access to this inventory
Our beneficiary portal allows all authorized parties to follow the estate settlement progress in real time and rest easy knowing that there are written records of all communications.
The transparent nature of the portal helps avoid misunderstandings, frustrations, and hurt feelings.
Digital documents vault
Our digital vault ensures that every communication, transaction, and documents pertaining to the estate are kept in a safe place where only relevant parties can access them.
ClearEstate creates a clear distribution plan for the estate’s assets according to the will and your area of jurisdiction
Once that’s done, we’ll help you send off the right paperwork to properly close the estate.
- Find and hire an attorney
- In person meetings
- Costly probate application
- 10 to 25 hours and extra costs of additional support
- Find and hire a tax accountant
- Extra costs to file taxes
- Dedicated support from an estate professional
- Communicate via email, zoom, chat, phone, from your home
- Complete end-to-end support
- Online dashboard for all stakeholders