ClearEstate offers you peace of mind. We help you build an estate plan that protects your family and ensures an efficient transfer of your assets to your loved ones.
Need help planning or settling an estate? Book your free 30-minute consultation and we'll guide you step-by-step.
Typical questions we answer during consultations:
- What's the difference between a will and an estate plan? Why do I need both?
- Who should I name as my executor?
- Do I need to apply for probate? and how?
- How can I plan ahead to minimize probate costs or avoid probate altogether?
- How long does estate settlement take?
- Do I need an Estate Attorney?
- ... and more
If you wish to invite your Credit Union representative, once you have selected a date/time, add them as an attendee by clicking on the "ADD GUESTS" button and adding their email address.
The Traditional Way
- Find and hire an attorney
- Travel for in-person meetings
- Manage siloed, uncoordinated advice from distinct professionals
- Coordinate information exchanges between the various parties involved
- Costly probate application
- Find and hire a tax accountant
- Get hit with significant, unplanned costs (legal, accounting, taxes, etc.)
The ClearEstate Way
- Complete end-to-end support from dedicated estate professionals
- Communicate with our experts via email, chat, video conference or telephone without leaving your home
- Take advantage of our state-of-the-art technology platform including online dashboard for all stakeholders
- As seen in