Probate is an often misunderstood part of settling an estate, and it can make an already difficult time even more challenging for grieving loved ones.
We’re here to demystify probate and show you when and how it does and doesn’t apply. And we'll explain how with thoughtful planning, the impact of probate can be significantly reduced or even avoided altogether.
What we'll cover in this workshop:
- What is probate and what’s involved in the process
- When and how probate does or doesn't apply
- How thoughtful planning can reduce or even avoid probate
- Common missteps in planning, or failing to plan for probate
- What support is available to you and your loved ones
...and much more.